Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vegetarian Persian Souffle-Koo Koo Sabzi


I really like this dish. I feel like I get my daily dose of vegetabels after eating this especially since I don't like vegetables. This is my personal recipie. I'm sure there are many other ways to make it
What you need:
Italian Parsley- 2 Bunch
Green Onions- 2 Bunch
Spinach-1 Bunch
Eggs- 6
Turmeric- 2 tsp
Salt- 1tsp
Peper- 1tsp
Oil-1/3 cup

Wash the vegetabels and put them in a food processor. Put the chopped vegetabels in a large bowl. Add the eggs and the spices. Beat the eggs and add to the mix. Mix everything together well. In a large non stick pan heat the oil and pour the mixture in. Keep on medium heat untill bottom is set. Cut into wedges and flip over each one. Add more oil if needed. For a fancier dish you can add walnuts or cranberries (barberries/Zereshk)also.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment